Biosafety’s partners, occupational physicians and nurses carry out a set of tests according to their type. The tests concerning the functional control are carried out in the workplaces,
- Pulmonary (Spirometry, etc.)
- Ophthalmological (visual acuity testing, etc.)
- Otolaryngologic (audiogram test, etc.)
- Cardiologic Examination (cardiogram, etc.)
In addition, in cooperation with certified biochemical and microbiological laboratories, we carry out sample checks and undertake the following types of laboratory tests.
- Chemical Substances measurement
- X – ray, Radiology
- Specialized Testing (CT, MRI, radioisotopic)
All the results of the Medical Examinations are evaluated by the Occupational Physician and are approved by the Scientific Officer of the Biosafety Occupational Physicians. Respecting the medical confidentiality and personal data of employees is a permanent principle and condition for the provision of Health Services.