Through the program, participants are trained theoretically and practically in dealing with life-threatening situations such as fire and earthquake.
Duration: 4 hours
- Dealing with earthquake, terrorist act
and therefore of emergency
- Procedures, responsibilities and roles
- Fire Hazards
- Fire Equipment, Fire Extinguishing & Fire Safety Teams
- Use of permanent water supply fire network
- Use of local automatic extinguishing systems
- Use of portable fire extinguishers and tools
- Building Evacuation (if provided)
The training is conducted by lecturers, Certified by E.O.P.E.P.E.P., Mechanical Engineers.
Certificates of Attendance are awarded by the training provider after the end of the course, that are valid for three years.