Two important factors for the development and successful course of a company are the high quality of the provided services and the consistency in the service and satisfaction of its customers.
Biosafety has many years of experience in the development and support of Management Systems about Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Food Safety and Information Safety
As an assistant and consultant to modern companies, Biosafety:
- prepares the diagnostic study and design of the management system
- participates in the preparation of documentation
- supports the company during the implementation of the system and identifies required corrective actions before its certification
- coordinates, guides and participates in staff training
- facilitates the necessary communication with third parties during the preparation of the inspection
- present during the inspection and facilitate the process if required
We provide the following Management Systems:
Ι. ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
The ISO 45001:2018 standard updates the international standard OHSAS 18001:2008 concerning Health and Safety at work. The objective of the standard is to provide corporate organizations with the central and necessary elements of an effective management system, helping to achieve corporate Health and Safety objectives through the formation of a strong positive safety culture.
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems sets out the standards to enable organizations to reduce workplace risks, create better working conditions and ultimately improve the Health & Safety of employees worldwide.
The standard follows the general approaches of management systems ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and takes into account international standards from institutions such as the ILO.
ΙI. ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2005 is an internationally recognized business model and is a standard for the Quality Assurance of a company’s services.
More specifically, ISO 9001:2015 certification
- demonstrates commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- the desire for continuous increase in efficiency
- improves the image and profile of the company in the eyes of customers, employees, shareholders and the parties involved
- provides a competitive advantage in the promotion and advertising of the company
- may be a condition for the company’s participation in public or private tenders
III. ISO 14001:2015
Environmental Management System certification improves competitiveness in production or processing units, which demonstrate increased environmental awareness.
Among others, the advantages for the company are:
- pollution prevention
- the reduction of consumption of raw materials and energy
- the provision of documentation and evidence of compliance with environmental requirements
- the improvement of the image and relations with the social partners and the authorities
- the reduction of legal penalties
IV. ISO 22000:2018
The ISO 22000:2018 standard “Food Safety Management Systems – Requirements for Food Chain Organizations” has international validity and applies to companies that manage food for production and/or marketing or produce products that come into contact with food.
ISO 22000 is the comprehensive answer to issues related to Food Safety. It is a system that includes HACCP requirements and specifications, alignment with the Codex Alimentarius, part of the requirements of ISO 9001, traceability and the application of the relevant legislation for each type of food, etc.
The standard does not address quality attributes, but focuses on Food Safety. In particular, it examines the risk factors for public health, such as microbes, chemicals, foreign substances, at all stages of food preparation and proposes the appropriate preventive measures to deal with them. ISO 22000 acts proactively by protecting the business from damage and suggests a crisis response plan.
V. ISO 17025:2005
The ISO 17025:2005 standard is about “Management Systems for Testing and Calibration Laboratories”. The accreditation of a laboratory is the official recognition by a competent recognized body that has the ability to carry out specific analyses, tests and calibrations and is proof of the reliability of its results.
The standard requires laboratories to implement a quality system that satisfies a number of management requirements, which cover key principles of ISO 9001.
VI. ELOT 1429:2010
The certification according to the Greek standard ΕΛΟΤ 1429:2010 concerns the “Management competence of organizations for the implementation of projects of a public nature – requirements”.
The Legislation defines as mandatory the confirmation of the managerial competence of the beneficiaries of operational programs for projects, which include the co-financed projects of the programming period 2014-2020, but also generally the projects that receive public funding from national or community resources.