Through the program, the participants are trained on the basic concepts of Health & Safety, the recognition of risks, the assessment and control of risks in the workplace.
Duration: 4 hours
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety Definitions
- Legislative Framework-Basic Legislation of Occupational Health & Safety ΥΑΕ
- Concept of Accident – Occupational Accident
- Occupational Accident Statistics
- Risk Management-Occupational Risk Assessment Study
- Annex COVID-19 at MEEK
- Employee Conduct Guidelines
- Protection Measures by Space
- Introduction to Special Hazards at Work
- Ergonomics of Work Positions-Visual Display Screens
- Telecommuting-Risk Analysis
- Risks in Office spaces
- Manual Handling of Loads
- Electrical Hazards
- Work stress
- Technical Works – Brief Presentation of Risks & their Management
- Emergency Management
- Terrorist attack etc.
- Magnitude of the problem-Cost of Occupational Accident
- Safety Marking (P.D. 105/1995)
- Building Evacuation-Escape Plans-Fire Safety Signs
- Accident Prevention – OHS Culture
- of Building (if provided)
The training is conducted by instructors, Certified by E.O.P.P.E.P., Mechanical Engineers.
Certificates of Attendance are awarded by the training provider after the end of the course, that are valid for three years.