Occupational Nurses are responsible for providing high standard primary care, regarding the prevention and protection of employees’ health from any risk. In collaboration with the Occupational Physician, they contribute to maintaining and promoting the physical and mental health of the company’s staff.
Biosafety provides nursing staff services in workplaces on a 24-hour basis throughout the year.
- Employee Briefing and Training
- Electronic Prescribing Coordination
- Primary Care and First Aid
Additional Services they can offer:
- Vaccination: Tetanus, Hepatitis A & B, Influenza
- Examinations: Spirometry, Audiometry, Visual Acuity Test, Electrocardiogram, Musculoskeletal Test
- Test Covid-19