Biosafety experts, in collaboration with experienced legal and technical advisors, undertake autopsies and prepare expert reports.
Accidents that occur in a business have direct and indirect effects. The legal dimension of accidents requires a scientific approach in order to reveal the true circumstances of an event and to assign the responsibilities that belong to the parties involved. The Autopsy and the Expert Report are key tools in this direction.
The Expert Report includes:
- investigation of accident conditions and testimonies
- legal and technical documentation
- root cause analysis & conclusions
- photographs, drawings, documents and other evidence
- confrontation of evidence, reports, and depositions