BIOSAFETY SA is a successful and reliable Occupational Health & Safety Services provider operating in Greece since 2001 and serving more than 1000 companies of various sizes. The company is expanding its operations and is looking to cover the position of HEALTH & SAFETY ENGINEER to join our growing team.
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to different company clients
- Conducting Health & Safety audits, escape plans and generating reports
- Developing and executing Health & Safety plans in the workplace according to legislation
- Providing Health and Safety training for the clients’ personnel
- Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering, Architecture etc.)
- Experience as a Safety Engineer will be considered an asset
- Fluent (in writing and speaking) in Greek and English language
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Exceptional writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
The company offers:
- Dynamic work environment
- Career and Development Plan with continuous Training
- Competitive remuneration package
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and supporting letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Biosafety SA is a demanding and an equal opportunities employer, observing all principles of diversity & inclusion.