Biosafety S.A. is looking to hire a Quality Inspector for all electrical works of 150 KV GIS substation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-site responsible for the quality of the construction and the compliance of the approved studies
- Assists to the quality completion of the project
- Reports to the Quality Supervisor
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in high voltage substations
- Native in Greek and good knowledge of English language
- Great communication & writing skills
BIOSAFETY SA is a successful and reliable Occupational Health, Safety, Quality & Environment Services Provider operating since 2001 and serving more than 800 companies in Greece.
With accountability and consistency, the company is constantly expanding its presence aiming to meet the needs of modern enterprises from every field of activities in the public and private sectors. The company, through its expansion, offers excellent opportunities for development along with a long-term competitive remuneration package.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Biosafety SA is a demanding and an equal opportunities employer, observing all principles of diversity & inclusion.