BIOSAFETY SA is a successful and reliable Occupational Health & Safety Services provider operating in Greece since 2001 and serving more than 1000 companies. The company is expanding its operations and is looking to cover the position of SAFETY OFFICER. This is a full time role in the area of West Attica.
- Conducting Health & Safety audits, escape plans and generating reports
- Developing and executing Health & Safety plans in the workplace according to legislation
- Providing Health and Safety training for the clients’ personnel
- Advising in issues regarding:
- design, planning, construction and maintenance
- the introduction of new production processes, means and equipment
- the selection and monitoring of personal protective equipment efficiency
- arrangement of the working environment and organization of the production proces
- Monitoring the safety of facilities, technical means, production processes and working methods
- Supervising the implementation of Health & Safety measures and accident’s prevention by informing the company management
- Degree in Engineering (in preference to Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2-year experience as a Safety Officer
- Fluent (in writing and speaking) in Greek and English language
- Advanced MS Office skills
Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Exceptional writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
The company offers:
- Dynamic work environment
- Career and Development Plan with continuous Training
- Competitive remuneration package
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and supporting letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Biosafety SA is a demanding and an equal opportunities employer, observing all principles of diversity & inclusion.